View Single Post
Old 2014-11-05, 6:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by simvet02 View Post
How amazing that there are so many ways to label beads. I'm one of the "A" types so I finally broke down and got a P-touch labe-ler. It works, connects to my laptop through USB and I can design the little label to be small yet legible.

I use to use the Avery labels and found that some didn't stick. Now I know why. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Great! I found it worked for me too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~