View Single Post
Old 2018-10-26, 5:04pm

The Idea to take a class first at an established studio is a great suggestion. It gives you a chance to test tools, play with different kinds of glass and see a proper set up before getting started.

I took a class then set up a hot head with a chili pepper kiln, bought a small number of tools and a basic glass assortment.

From there I expanded to a full setup within the first year I started. It can be a large investment up front but once you’re set up all your equipment should last many years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Handmade Murrini Chips, Glass Beads, & Lampwork Tutorials