View Single Post
Old 2014-11-27, 7:49pm
Sam I Am

The back warehouse I call the torch room. It was always a crowded mess ( the 1st 2 picture show that- who puts stuff on top of their kiln?) the Fuser Ladies had so much clutter back there.
Here are some "before they left" picture the 2 kilns were theirs and the shelving with all the molds was also theirs. The last picture is the beautiful empty space. The back wall where the garage door is has plenty of room for my larger kilns
This back wall is the kiln area- I have a better arrangement in mind than the before picture. For some reason they had their kilns taking up the corner instead of lined up on the back wall ( yes I know you need space between the kilns and the wall but their arrangement took up way to much space.)
I think I may put in cubbies or lockers for students on the wall where their molds were.
Yes that is a 220 plug on the back wall!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.