View Single Post
Old 2013-08-24, 12:02pm
Beads Beads Glass

Talking Dragon bead Giveaway

this exchange is now closed
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AND THE WINNER IS....Elegance_1 Congratulations!!!! I will get this little dude packed up and on his way this week,
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

its time again for a Dragon bead giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know the drill post here if you would like it!!!
I will draw a winner on September 18, and I will cover shipping international players welcome

here are some photos of the little guy with his Egg

for those of you not on my blog mailing list the 1# of Vetrofond Glass is still up for grabs I will draw form the news letter on Aug 31st so you have 7days to go

Now all you need to do to win the glass is sign up for my new newsletter “Hot Beads” on my blog (its under the photo of the dichro marble on the front page.) if the page is not letting you sign up for any reason, please let me know, you can PM me your Email, and I will put you on the list.

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog

Last edited by sra-p96; 2013-09-19 at 7:58am.