View Single Post
Old 2019-09-04, 11:46am

Default New studio help!!!!!!

So I purchased a used minor torch, a new regulator, and an oxycon. I've had some bad luck. The oxycon & regulator were faulty and both were replaced. The new regulator is working properly. I can't seem to get a good neutral flame. I'm clearly (I think) getting too much propane and not enough oxygen. I say that first because the glass is taking longer than expected to reach it's molten state, and the flame is leaving my nile green and CIM Peace burned. My oxy is set at approx. 4.5, and regulator is set at 5. Anything else you all need to know? So, what tests should I do so I can figure out what I need to do?

I'm asking my question here because in my opinion, this page is where the experience is! HELP!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.