View Single Post
Old 2009-06-04, 5:34pm
birdergirl ~o~

I know I shouldn't post this but I don't always do the sensible thing.
I've read the previous threads but admit I haven't to the largest extent, examined all the minutia and back and fourths but do have a grasp of the overall picture.
I'm sorry Rennie is having such problems, and I know if it were me I would feel like her, we all pay so much for supplies and equipment. I am wondering if there is ways to deal with this (small claims etc.,) that would keep things on a more even keel perhaps. Is there a way to do small claims over the internet? But I wonder how much beyond the money due to Rennie that these posts have cost Jack?
Maybe that is partially why he is having trouble paying(?), lost customers/revenues because of the negative posts? What about the legal recourse of this ? I had some beads in a gallery, when I went to pick them up,... 4 were "missing", I talked to the owner and he said he knew he needs to send me a check ..... nothing .. for over a year, he has now closed his gallery and opened a warehouse/internet type of online gallery, someone advised me that to publicly accuse him on the internet could leave me open to a lawsuit.
So I'm wondering what is the proper way to deal with this type of problem?
I'm not trying to put salt in Rennies wounds but what would you do?
What is the best way to deal with "internet unhappiness buying experiences"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~