View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 12:52am

Thank you for posting that Karen. I know I did not request the money order but I know the UPS office well so maybe he chose it as the best option for me knowing my situation.
I've printed that out though for future reference.

But the bottom line is very true. I guess the way that was chosen was really the best for all.
Hey Kurt...no problem you sharing how you feel. I've been very quiet and very patient.
6 months is a long time to try and resolve something and that's why i finally posted.
I'm not ashamed at what I posted nor the language I may have used. When your mad, your mad and there's not very many people I know who don't let a few choice words slip now and then.

Do I talk like this in front of my children? Not to them that's for sure but yes, they've heard mom cuss before. They hear it all the time on tv and their dad is a construction worker.....need I say more.

Do I speak to my customers or vendors this way? No and actually never had to before. I hope it will be the last time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.