View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 8:21am

Quote:
I see that once again, or should I say still, there is drama between vendors. Folks who sell on the internet seem to lose their perspective of day to day business problems.
I can't tell which side is right, but the dialogue between vendors is not helping the people who are just logging on to get information about glass.
This kind of talk really makes all the vendors look bad.
Letting it go would be good, no?
Just a lamp worker,
HITK,
Kurt
Ps By the way the bad language alone is enough to turn some folks off to glass.This is a public forum, would you talk like that in front of your children? Private e-mail would be kinder to us all.
Kurt,

It's good for us to know that YOU could afford to let $535. just "go" but I sure couldn't. I work hard for my money and threads like these do help me decide who I can trust to order from. Vendors without issues work for me or vendors who take care of problems fast & responsibly (Nobody is perfect and frit happens sometimes) but vendors who have issues like this one that you're objecting to being discussed here? Why should I take a chance on them? I work too hard for my money.

Not sure what your intent was in even posting... but it didn't score you a lot of brownie points. I'm all for peace on LE but I do need & appreciate the heads up when vendors have issues. This situation has dragged on for a long time. I understand the frustration and the heads up.

Sue
and the present is a gift.