View Single Post
Old 2014-01-21, 10:16am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
Confused as in you posting he same into after I already did. I felt I had to let the OP know that it was the same because she was asking how you did her photo when I had already told her what to do! lol!
OP directly asked me the steps to how *I* got the photo I showed in my example. So I responded with the steps to how I got the photo I showed in my example.

It's something I do on a daily basis, so rather than point OP to offsite URLs where she'd have to look for the steps to just the one thing she was asking about, I found it easier to just answer the OP's question.

I think there was very little confusion to be had by anyone regarding my clear and to the point response.

I'm sorry if you took offense (or feel you need to beat your head against a brick wall) to the fact that I answered a question in here. But I've learned that I can't second guess how a forum post will be taken, so I gave up trying long ago.

Let's just all get along and help one another. Better for OP to have too much info and help than not enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.