View Single Post
Old 2017-06-08, 10:28pm
and your little dog too

eta as I missed your post, i said in my last post that it reduces, it just does so like copper green if you can picture that on a dark blue, sort of like a patina more than anything. In the 'blowing' section it did not say or show it reduces, so that's why i questioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGA View Post
Beautiful!
I agree. All of my raku and R-multis are never wysiwyg. They strike. I don't care who says what, my brown raku blooms to something not what was in the rod.

Either the blue is a true multicolor and does indeed strike like all the rest... or reichenbach has decided to slap the Multicolor name on an effetre cool mix style color. That would suck because to date, R Multicolor meant striking and reactive.
But she posted Multicolor Dark, not the same thing as Multicolor Blue. I don't think anyone (not I) said "Raku" doesn't turn colors, that's why we love it
This isn't the same family as "raku" or multicolor/dark imo. My favorite glasses are striking colors and I use them nightly of all manufacturers, this sadly (at least the rods I got which are good variety) are just blue streaked with tan or dark blue with other blue stripes. It's cool, it's just not what you think.

Guys, I'm really horrible getting these pics up, my laptop died and I lost the pics and I just never think to retake. I promise if you picture the reduction of copper green, that is the reduction of this glass..very streaky and not so nice, and the colors I previously posted were the colors of the striped rods as described in post 1 and so on. But I'm pretty much done here until someone else plays because I feel like I'm made to be a n00b or a liar
I just wanted to show a color that may have been missed since it's listed in transparents and no news of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by elasia; 2017-06-08 at 10:34pm.