View Single Post
Old 2017-06-09, 4:12pm
Fried Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Oh sorry, I missed where you had tried it, I thought I had read you were going to play with reduction.

I hope you find a good use for it, but I can imagine that with it having "multicolor" in the name, same as the dark and multi that get the purples, etc. that it was a disappointment even if it is pretty, but still not as expected from the name.
Exactly my point. Either elasia isn't getting it to strike when it should.... OR..... Reichenbach has slapped the "Multicolor" tag on something that isn't what we've come to expect as true reactive Multicolor. I find that disturbing. It's like DH putting out a color blend that has striations but in itself isn't striking.

Edit to add: AND DOES NOT EXPLAIN THAT DIFFERENCE. I feel that whatever DH puts out would be gorgeous, but if they started manufacturing non silver colors, they'd make that distinction straight up front. Nothing on Olympic site says it's different from the other Raku effects we are used to. That's my problem with it.

I suspect judging by the images of the Blue frit, elasia is correct. It is wysiwyg. It is mostly blue with green bits. Raku and Dark are solid colors. So I'm going to assuming it's not truly part of the Multicolor and Raku family. Despite its name.

Last edited by SGA; 2017-06-09 at 4:16pm.