View Single Post
Old 2022-01-24, 3:15pm

Default 1000 Bead Challenge - 2022 Edition

Anyone else trying for the 1000 Bead Challenge this year?

I'm tallying my bead jar at the first of every month.

January was 105 beads to start the year, which I'll send with February's batch as it'll still fit in a flat rate shipping box.

The ribbed beads are a great way to use up the "what COE is this, anyway?" shorts.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon