View Single Post
Old 2018-04-25, 11:43pm
Naysayer

I realize now I think I've asked this before I was asking even for an enamel this color...anything. I just really want something other than orange.
I'm just surprised there's nothing, no bullseye? Lauscha? Anything other than boro, if this existed I'm in.

Shrimp, I could mix for this one customer, if it were one bead. I remember a fb group that was just for mixing glass, this was one of the colors, a couple came close but I can't remember what, and it was not what we would've imagined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads View Post
Tom Gronwall had some beads on Facebook that exact color. He said it was 591419-O.

I don't have any of that one, so can't confirm, but if you google "Tom Gronwall Etsy" (or search for Jewelweaver on Etsy) you can find examples in his listings or his sold items.
I have this, mine is very orange. Cool streaky oranges, but orange. It's one I'm sending her, I'll try and get a pic.
(next to it is Reichenbach Apricot, while it is a tan, it is not this dark)

-edit wow ok, so all those beads he's calling apricot are this color? It's orange though, that's why it's called Apricot Orange on Frantz, I'm stumped
Attached Images