View Single Post
Old 2006-08-09, 12:21pm
Michelle Morrison-Geschke

Default Me again!

Janet...Hee Hee! The cutest one (standing on the platform) is my DH! The platform went in back in May...and it took almost 2 months to get the roof on!

Karla,
I'll post more pictures to my studio thread tonight. The kit we bought was an ugly little shed with no windows ($600). We added the two 3x2 windows - $75 each (and trim $10) and a nice shingled roof with vents (another $100). Most kits come unpainted so you can make it any color you want.

Sorry I got off topic on your original question! I was really pressing for insulation and hope to still get it!! DH thinks the kiln and torch will keep it warm enough even in the winter... Since it's 90+ right now, I think he forgets how cold it gets the other half of the year!!

Good Luck Karla! I'm sure you and your brother will have your studio built and running in no time!
Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New items!

I'm mostly over at Facebook these days... and working. Life has gotten... Hectic. I will try to check messages here... but try FB if you need me...