View Single Post
Old 2013-08-03, 2:40pm
I'm meeeeelting

I hate them, but I think it all depends on what you're used to and how you work. If you like the mini cc, you'll probably like the hellcat. I prefer a hot, pinpoint flame. The mini cc and hellcats don't have a hot enough pinpoint for my liking and have too much radiant heat.

Did you try the hellcats at Glass Stock last year? What did you think? If you're considering one, you should check with Deb as she can often sell the torches used at Glass Stock at a discount at the end of the event she usually has a table of hellcats.

Looks from the Carlisle site that to run it full out, you'd need 5 psi and 21 lpm, so you could run it almost full boar on your 20 LPM concentrator or you could wye the two 5s together and run the inner fire with it and then run the outer on the 20 and probably have a rip roaring good time.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.