View Single Post
Old 2014-12-03, 4:18pm

I had a talk with Kathy today and she was super nice. She seems to really value feedback from glass artists so I'm really glad I contacted her! Her thought on the batch that denser colour was a good thing - more bang for your buck I guess. And I explained that maybe for some people that's a good thing, but not for my purpose for the glass since I mostly use it for spacers. She doesn't know either how some of the other manufacturers can do the pinks/purples and even other colours for as cheap as they do. Anyway overall she was very supportive and is sending me some of another batch of Simply Berry to test out. This batch probably would be very pretty over a white or clear base to dilute it some so that's what I will probably end up doing with it...

Bottom line is, Kathy does want to hear feedback from us and she cares about glass artists and making them happy. Which are major pluses for CiM as far as I'm concerned!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.