View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 4:52pm
Dianne Gleaton

Default Anyone know Christina from FenGBeads?

Is anyone familiar with Christina Steensel of FenGBeads? She has tutorials for sale at:http://www.etsy.com/shop/FenGBeads?ref=seller_info I purchased the second floral tutorial first. She attempted to send it to me according to Christina, but I never got it. In attempts to resolve it, I went ahead and purchased the first floral tut, got it fine. Except somehow I paid for it twice thru PayPal....now I can't get her to respond to me for the missing tutorial and the refund of $25 which I mistakenly sent twice. I have tried to contact her daily for the past 5 days, asking for refund for the second floral tut and the overpay. No repsonse is coming from her. Her Etsy site is open for business, so she is not on vacation that I can tell. I purchase quite a few tutorials from so many talented ladies and gentlemen, as I have no local classes available to me. This is the first time I feel I have been abused this way and don't know what action I can take. Any suggestions? I am going to notify Pay Pal of this of course, possibly Etsy also. I hate to take this type of action but $50 could buy some nice glass, or other tuts that I covet. This incident began about 10 days ago so I feel I have been fair in trying to resolve this issue. Hoping someone has suggestions as to how I should proceed. Dianne