View Single Post
Old 2013-07-03, 2:06am
one day at a time

Apparently, no one wants to bother to check the seller's feedback where she sells these tutorials?? Just because she had problems way back in the past doesn't mean she has them now. I don't see any problems with her feedback, and I must repeat this once again - she has sold 1183 items from this shop. Oh hell...that is a LOT! Don'tcha think???

just sayin'

Edited: Well..well..well... Look at what y'all did. Encouraged this buyer to leave three negatives in Chrissy's shop. After only 10 days?! That is just wrong. I have had to deal with bad sellers from time to time just like everyone else has, and I give a lot more time than 10 days for them to correct a problem. Those bad marks in her shop really look out of place, since the rest of her feedback is very good. The shop was opened in 2008, 1183 sales which is a LOT, and just the two neutrals...poo... Why would anyone give bad marks on a business like this?? It's because of the pack mentality of this place. It never ceases to amaze me.

Has this buyer tried to contact her through Facebook?? I doubt it.

Last edited by Lisi; 2013-07-03 at 3:00am.