View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 8:00pm
Formerly FishBulb

Alright, I've kept my nose out of this as long as I could, but now I must speak up on Amy's behalf.

I've been here on LE for 4 1/2 years, and in that time I've seen not only Amy, but others stand up for customers who are not receiving the goods they paid for. What you've seen here is nothing unusual whatsoever, and isn't aimed at you as a person but rather at the business of UO.

Money is hard to come by, and the glass community stands behind people who are losing money due to non-delivery. Amy is a very vocal supporter who will go to bat for customers, and there are a few others as well.

One forum member even drove to a person's house, when they had bought a bunch of glass and tools, then reversed the charges once they received them, thereby ripping off the vendor. This forum person drove to that customer's house and claimed all the tools and glass back, and sent them back to the vendor.

What you're seeing here is not unusual. I'm glad there are people who look out for each other here. If the shoe were on the other foot and you were the one being ripped off, you would receive support too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.