View Single Post
Old 2022-02-22, 11:41am
Loving learning

You might want to talk to Justin LaClair at oxygen plus medical.com He gave a talk to our glass group on our tech night and he said he was available if anyone had questions. I know from personal experience that I bought an oxygen concentrator from someone when I first started for $250 from a woman who had moved to Florida to be close to her mother-in-law and the mother-in-law had died so they were moving back up north. She had not used the concentrator for I don't remember how many years but they had turned it on and it seemed to be okay so I bought it. When I put it on the torch it worked for a short while and then alerted there was a problem with the oxygen. I can't remember if I used it for a little while before that but I know that day I had it on for about 20 minutes and then it was gone and when I took it to a repair place they said the beds were gone the compressor was gone and some other stuff that was going to run me just as much as if I bought a used one they had already redone so that's what I did.