View Single Post
Old 2008-06-05, 9:07am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
Those are the rates that Knight provided. I do not know if they are the maximum amount of gas passed that can be passed through the torch (what I suspect) or the actual consumtion rate of the largest usable flame. Knight simply states that they are the maximum consumption rate.

I am attaching the pdf files from Knight.
Yeah, I know Knight says those numbers, but they aren't accurate. The Bullet and Hellcat are the same torch (words from the mouth of a Carlisle representative), so should be very similar in consumption. Same with the Mini CC/Little Dragon (again, from a Carlisle rep).

I believe their numbers are how much gas passes through them when the valve is wide open. I put my Little Dragon on a flowbench and tested it and got similar numbers. The flowbench doesn't belong to me or I'd use it to test all the torches I have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.