View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 8:24am
Gimme that silver glass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipyr View Post
Ok...those colors are both seriously loaded with silver and with all those metals coming to the surface due to the atmosphere of a minor on little oxy, that's probably the main reason your colors went more opaque and neutral. I would try thinner coatings of a silver color...maybe like a green amber purple or blue amber purple or something in that range and then use a non-silver transparent for the stripes. Chances are the silver in the base color will fume the stripes a bit and add some interest without being overly opaque looking

And...there's another one?? Don't be holding out on me!!
Okay, Iīll try that tonight! Donīt think Iīve got the colors you mention, but I got a double amber purple if thatīs good enough?

And yeah, there is another one but he's quite hidious . I'll show you the tentacles though, they have a pretty color .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.