View Single Post
Old 2008-09-24, 9:15pm
Formerly Travelin'gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
Oh, thanks Deanna for clarifying...

Your tutorial looks gorgeous! I just love all fishies...

I've played with a lot of murrini - I've not tried fish yet (I was blessed with a RAOGK of Ryan's Tutorial a while back) but I think the key to success will be to have good punties! I appreciate you sharing what you use; I'm looking forward to getting some larger steel ones (the boro just don't like me - I either crack them or there's residual boro that sticks to the murrini when pulling and I sort of wreck them!)

A human eye - I've tried so many times - would just be fabulous! I'm sure there are secrets...I've gotten pretty close, but using 1/8" steel mandrels on a 3/4" gather just doesn't cut it!

Best of luck with your tutorial!
DeAnne in CA
You're welcome. Greg doesn't use boro for that very reason. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
~