View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 9:52pm
Always learnin' & yearnin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1d1 View Post
I'm new to lampwork and I have a chance to buy a used (< 1 year) AirSep New Life Elite for $300. I wanted to know if it would work with my Minor torch (I'm interested in soft glass beading). If so are there mods needed like psi change etc. and could I get a copy of the service manual(s) or instructions on modifying the machine?

Best Regards,
Mike

I just purchased a newlife elite airsep concentrator 5lpm for 100 bucks today in Houston!!! I have a Nortel Minor torch I want to run this on with propane. I have no clue what-so-ever as to how to hook it up or what I need to do it with, I did get two different hoses with my torch, one green and one red. as for the oxycon Iall I know is that it has a plastic ribbed conection where the breathing hose attatched. ???? what do I need for this????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.