View Single Post
Old 2010-12-22, 11:37am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

WOW! I mean, WOW! I've only read a small portion of the Earth section so far and I am just blown away. I've already had a dozen moments of "I didn't know you could do that!" and "OMG, why didn't I ever do that?" But even more than that, it just feels incredibly luxurious to sit here with my big cup of coffee, a biscotti and see secrets revealed to some of the most stunning eye candy ever produced. Thank you, Kim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f