View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 5:41pm

A quick update on the 2nd print run for those who have ordered or who were thinking about ordering:

I learned this morning that there was an opportunity for me to move the book up in the printer's production schedule. In order to take the vacant slot, I had to go ahead and finalize my print order today, rather than holding off until the July 20 order deadline and basing the size of the print run on the number of actual orders received.

I decided to go ahead and get the books into production. The advantage of that is that they will be here 3-4 weeks sooner than expected. According to the printer they will be ready the last week of this month or the first week of August.

The only drawback is, because the size of the print run is now set in stone, there's now a limit on the number of copies I will have available.

If you have already ordered, you are covered -- you're guaranteed to get a copy and you will also be receiving it much sooner than planned.

I also ordered a small stash of extra copies, but I can't say how long they will last. The extras are available on a first-come, first-served basis; I will continue accepting orders until they are all spoken for. If you want to be sure of getting a copy, I do recommend that you order sooner rather than later.

If you have questions, feel free to drop me an email or PM. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.