View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 1:44pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefire View Post
I just got my cricket torch 2 days ago. Anyone have a pic of there's hooked up to the oxy and propane hoses? I have mine hooked up but the hoses are bent so far they almost have a kink in them. I am used to pointing the tip of the torch more upwords, like i used to with my minor. The brass fittings on the cricket are strait down, so when i hooked up my hoses and pointed the torch up like I'm used to, the hoses seem to be in a very tight curve. I had to zip tye them to the torch so they would stay put. Now with my luck i will most likely drip hot glass on the hoses and ruin them. Is there some kind of L shape fitting to put on the brass hose connects so i can get the hoses out of harms way. Or do i have to get used to working with my torch in a horizontal position. I really don't need to have another learning curve, my beads look like crap lately. I have a very small work space so if i have to point the torch more horizontal i will probably burn something in front of me. Like my tool box of glass rods or plastic box of frit. Any ideals would be much appreciated.
Elaine
Hum....this is something that would concern me a bit, too! I've sold my Mini CC, and want to order a Cricket asap!!!

Does anyone know FOR SURE how long the intro. price will be available? I have to transfer from my PP account, then pay my CC bill so it's clear to purchase. I know GTT was looking into setting it up so we can purchase using our PayPal accounts, but I don't think it's quite there yet

I totally don't want to miss out on the intro pricing while doing all the $ juggling, so if it's going to continue with the "intro pricing" until further notice, I'm probably ok.

Thanks for the suggestion, Squid! I'd probably get used to it fairly quickly, and having worked so long on a hot head, it's probably going to actually be MORE COMFORTABLE to work in a forward/outward direction than an upward one, too!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro