View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 9:52am
Bigger, longer, and uncut

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefire View Post
I just got my cricket torch 2 days ago. Anyone have a pic of there's hooked up to the oxy and propane hoses? I have mine hooked up but the hoses are bent so far they almost have a kink in them. I am used to pointing the tip of the torch more upwords, like i used to with my minor. . . .
Elaine, I noticed the same thing about the position of the barbs in pictures of Crickets before I ordered mine. It's sounds like you used your Minor as I did--pointed more up. After taking Jim Smircich's class, I re-aimed my Minor (before the Cricket arrived) so that the flame was closer to parallel with the table top. I'm doing the same thing with the Cricket but am still annoyed with the barb placement.

I have the base corner closest to me hanging an inch and a half from the table edge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.