View Single Post
Old 2008-11-03, 11:54pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Teesa View Post
My solution to this was to remove the base and turn it 180 degrees and reattach. The torch is a little closer to me and my hoses go straight down - they no longer have the tight curve. This seems to be working fine for me and have not found any safety issues. Maybe this will work for you.
WELL, I DID IT!!! I ordered mine today - woo hoo!!! I'm getting that delicious pink with black knobs (which will have the red/green ends to tell fuel from oxy, of course!) I can hardly wait...maybe mid November, that figured

I'm trying to visualize your solution, Theresa. Thanks for suggesting it - is there any way you can take a quick snap of how your torch sits now? Do you mean you disconnect the "arm" that the torch is sitting on from the base, then turn it around? I'm terribly tired at the moment; my brain's sort of fuzzy - I'm sure this will make sense when I get the torch - but a picture would be wonderful to make eyes at

Thanks!
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro