View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 4:22pm
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley
The M-30 is a concentrator I can't wait to get my hands on. The company has already released the M-10 and M-20. Those are 10 LPM units. The M-10 is 10 PSI and the M-20 is 20 PSI. They are finishing up the M-30... it's going to be an awesome unit. I'll have to check on the M-10 and M-20 prices... it's VERY reasonable and they are quiet like a mouse. The M-30 hasn't been priced yet, but it's sure to be the best value.
Brent,

Do you know if these concentrators can handle the humidity in our type of climate? The reason I chose my Airsep AS-12A generator (the high pressure one @ $2400, ouch!) over the OG-15 is because supposedly it can run well in humid climates. (no problems with it yet!) I've heard and read that the OG-15 sieve beds can become saturated and damaged from humidity and those machines like 70% or less. You know as well as I do that we have near 100% most of the year, lol!

I'm kind of regretting the fact that I spent so much on mine, but I did buy it nearly two years ago, and that's long before the new and much lower priced machines came out. I would like to look into something else in the future to run a Barracuda to its optimum performance without the use of tanks, I hope.

Sorry, I don't mean to butt into the thread with my questions, but it's something to consider before buying!