View Single Post
Old 2010-06-30, 8:14am

I'm running my Scorpion on an OG20 and haven't had any problems. But, what you are describing is caused by not enough oxy for how you are running your Scorpion. We all work differently and when you stated "I only get this when both rings of flames are burning," that answers the question. You have plenty of oxy for the inner ring, but not enough to power both the inner and outer rings the way you want to run them. It's simple, either cut down on the amount of outer flame you are running or buy another oxy con. A third alternative may be to cut off the inner flame while you are running the outer flame - not exactly my favorite solution, but it is there - or cut it way down.

I think any time you are using oxy concentrators you have to work within the constraints of that machine. You have to learn just how much you can get out of the torch using that concentrator without detracting from the torch.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.