View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 5:03pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Looks great Sue!

Have a similar one that I made from oak. I didn't want to put backs on because it will limit the amount of light on the beads. To transport it I use 3 sheets of carpet foam, 1 in the middle of the 2 panels, the other 2 on the outside. A stretchy cord holds it all together, velcro straps would work too. I can leave the beads on it and not worry about it then. To keep it clean it goes into a cardboard sleeve made with duct tape.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~