View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 5:47pm
Lampworkaholic!

If you contact Jenny at TAG, she will be able to help you or swap out the glass for you. I have two different batches of Fire Lotus, luckily both nice but different. I am waiting for some more and keeping my fingers crossed.

I think if you get a good batch, call the vendor who sold it to you and stock up (make sure to confirm it is the same batch).

To some degree it is the nature of silver glass, and even the same batch can vary from one end of the pull to the other. But at silver glass prices, if we get a batch that is very disappointing we should ask the manufacturer to replace it.

At this point I am leaning toward only buying directly from TAG and Double Helix. As tempting as some of the vendor sales are, I feel badly about asking a vendor to replace silver glass. They exactly can't check every rod. It is the glass maker who ultimately controls quality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox