View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 9:33am

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofsheba52 View Post
Hey Beadyeyedwoman
I'm on a dual fuel torch with tanked oxygen, but I use natural gas instead of propane. My flame is cooler than a propane flame and I have lots of trouble with any of the silver glass. I was fortunate enough to take Hayley's class -- on propane -- and got nice results. I am saving the rest of my silver glass until I can switch over to propane. S-o-o-o, maybe you might try working with a hotter but still neutral flame? Like Dawn's TAG YouTube video? Just a thought because I know the frustration of "spending" your costly glass and getting poo out off the kiln.

Best regards, Helene
Tracy Bell came over and showed me some pointers....I think maybe I can get some colors now...any pointers on fire lotus..I have 2 pounds of that..ty all so much...yes I was so frustreated...been tryine for years to make them work..ty all again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't Worry, Bead Happy"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.