View Single Post
Old 2020-08-17, 8:58pm

Default Glass only no visitors

Quote:
Hi Mike,
As TX is one of the most rampant Covid-19 states, we're being asked if we've even been out of state when we walk into the door to see our Doctors.
Since I know from past experience, the Frantz Bash has only been for people that come to your store, are you going to make any exceptions this year?
(I probably have more glass than I can melt in the remainder of my lifetime) but I'm sure other lampworkers would like an answer to this question as well.
Stay well...wish I lived where you do as it's been in the 100's where I live with the humidity being as high.
All the best,
ginger
Hello Ginger, let first say thank you for reaching out to me about the BASH.
Each Bash has been open to anybody who wanted to come all the way to Shelton, Washington. Most of our guests were local, but we always had a great turnout from our neighbors (Canada) to our north.

In October of last year we moved Frantz Art Glass to a new location on the property I own. No more rent, no more commute, but no more 15,000 square feet, which was a luxury,andt a very expensive one.

When we moved we knew that having a BASH on our 8 acres was going to be hard to do, but COVID-19 made up our decision to go with a 2020 Frantz BASH, only glass no people.

On the 27th of August our two week BASH SALE starts.

The list from my original post is only growing.
We are still getting results of testing and then need photgraphs.
As much as I would like to just start selling everything as soon as possible, I felt that we should take our time and get it right the first time.

Perhaps one day when we are COVID-19 free and the economy starts up, and the craft shows are everywhere, and people start spending money on things that are nice, and not just things like food and rent, then maybe.

Not trying to be the voice of doom
Buy some glass and make Mike smile.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206