View Single Post
Old 2007-08-25, 9:24am
MonaRAEbeads.com

Location: I live in the Sierras, between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
I just made a bead from the other kind I have. It looks like amber with a tan stripe inside. I'm not sure what the number is,but I used it over clear and it looks really boro like. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.
Kevan, that sounds just like my H25. I made some handles on a vessel by stacking dots, and it came out with more color. Very dark browns, but you can definitely see the individual dots I placed while making the handles. Oh yeah, and I'm on a Hot Head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
I agree with having HH testers for the silver glasses. ... I get color sometimes out of Terra, so I know it's possible, I just haven't figured out exactly what I did when it does work to be able to reproduce it yet.
Me three! It is really insulting to me that because I'm on a hot head, the glass companies are ignoring me and my needs. Considering how much glass a newbie goes through during the learning process, I would think it would be more profitable. Besides, I am almost not a newbie anymore, and I really like what I've learned by using a hot head. I will always use it, even when I "grow up."

I LOVE terra!!!!! Always get color, straight or encased. Try poking it deeply and then put a dot of clear on top of the poke. Amazing gradations of deep purple in the bottom moving out toward green.

Mona

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to get 15% off my beads