View Single Post
Old 2010-09-22, 10:33am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I was kindly PMd a link to the thread, and I have to say that while I think divulging a list of suppliers and resources is something a tut author can consider proprietary information, and say "that information is in the tut", I personally believe that a tut should have enough legs to stand on its own after giving a rough outline of supplies up front, and not to do so puts the buyer in a double bind.
Thank you for your input. After this experience, I would agree with you that stating WHERE to buy certain tools can definitely be considered information not divulged until the purchase of the tutorial, but that saying up front WHAT tools will be needed shouldn't be kept from the customer.

Just my opinion, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.