View Single Post
Old 2005-09-29, 9:21pm

Unhappy Bethleham Piranha? Nope, a Bead Burner

Well, my torch arrived, two days ago. I finally got the oxygen tank secured to my house and the regulators, hoses, etc. all in place. Torched for a couple of hours tonight. Can't say yet if I love it or just like it. It's different.

Funny thing, I didn't receive ANY instructions - not a paper of any kind with it. I looked The Piranha up on Internet to find out that I should have received a wire for cleaning it every three days. Fine, I intend to call the place I bought it. I certainly want to keep it clean, and would like to have instructions.

Well, I was just looking a picture of one on Internet and they didn't send me a Piranha, they sent a Bead Burner. Now can someone tell me the difference . . . I've got to decide whether to keep it or not. I can't find any information on the Bead Burner tonight. . will keep looking. Just thought someone might know? I want the one I ordered . . but if there's not much difference?? . . . . it'd be a pain to have to disconnect (how will I EVER get those hoses off?) and pack and send it back.