View Single Post
Old 2014-02-08, 2:38pm

Sorry Andi, the video link is supposed to last for a month. I will send you a new link and look into why the link expired so quickly.

Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASamples33 View Post
After purchasing you tutorial, I received the PDF link as well as the video link. I watched the video and downloaded the PDF. Now today I went back to watch the video again before I go to the torch and I got this response The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
The download link (see browser address bar) has expired (it’s too old). If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

Is the video a one time view only? If not please send me a link that does not expire, if it is a one time view or if I have done something wrong please let me know.
Thanks,
Andi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.