View Single Post
Old 2014-05-03, 5:06pm
da General

Forgot to mention that I tried three of the original sizes - small, medium, and large - at a studio I taught at and prefer the 20mm 8-point one best. Thus purchasing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohline View Post
Hayley, I hand polish the silver wire on silver glass - steel wool in front of the TV and I have the big 8 petal one. Love it.
Just steel wool, Nohline? I tried with steel wool, those white pads, Sunshine Cloth, and found the results not good enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|