View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 1:49pm

The Czech glass is coming this fall, which seems to be right round the corner. And I am working on the Lauscha, so that will be very soon as well.

YAY!

I am going to carry some rollers and presses as I am able to do so. However, I do bulk buys for Perlenpresse here in the forum rooms and will continue to do them as long as there is interest for us as members. I love working with Perlenpresse and I will continue to promote them personally because I love their products and we get a benefit by joining together on large buys. I offer them a lot of free advertising! And that is good for all of us!

Thank you so much for your feedback as I greatly desire to know what people like and dislike so I can make immediate changes and improvements as time goes on.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Your site is easy to navigate. I really like that it has a search feature and a wish list. Also, I can get details while staying on the main page. It is always so annoying to jump around. I noticed that the quick view feature didn't work with Triton, but everything else works great. The prices are competitive, and it is a nice selection. Just wondering when you might expect the Czech glass? Are you going to carry presses and rollers as well?

Best of luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~