View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 8:56am
Karen James

Default Bullseye Purchase

Well I was gifted some Bullseye glass and as any of you who work with it can guess, I am now in love with the stuff!

I've been searching and reading for the forum as to what colors everyone loves and a lot comes up about the odd lots. I can see why by the beads posted! Amazing stuff!

Here is what I need some help with though. I would like to know the best way to approach "stocking up" on a BE stash. There is the "One of Each" pack. But, that only has one of each rod. Then there is the "Hot Rodz Starter Set". But the rods are not labeled and as the rep told me, it is a random draw. I could get just about anything (except Lusters).

So, if you were to start stocking up today, would you start with one of the sampler sets and some additional glass colors by the oz. or lbs. OR would there be certain colors that you would invest in to start with?

Any and all help would be so greatly appreciated and used!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Karen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG