View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 8:56pm
Critter Mom

I started out getting the Arrow Springs starter pack that has one of each color plus a color chart. After heating the end of each rod and getting the striking colors to strike, I cut the first 1" off and glued it to my color chart. I ended up gradually buying about 1/2 pound of each color. Now there are just a few that I buy in large quantities, but I like to have a few of each so when I decide to experiment I have what I need. Now I'm gradually getting stocked up on frit.

Bullseye's going to have it's summer sale next month and you get 50% off on rods. You, or a friend/relative, has to be there because they don't take email, phone or mail orders for the sale. They'll ship everything to you, but you need someone to go pick and pay for the rods.

Arrow Springs has a few rods left at 50% off, they have quite a few Odd Rodz at 50% off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.