View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 9:58pm
LE cat whisperer

I definitely would go the sampler pack route and from there buy larger amounts of the colors you really like. You can also try buying one or two rods first of the color(s) you think you'll enjoy. I did more buying of the single rods and then ordering more of what I liked. I have found the white, black and clear made by bullseye are a staple. I don't like the dense white very much because I don't think it is all that "dense". I have found the white opaque is much better and doesn't fade as much. The light cyan blue and petal pink are beautiful, bright colors which are in the bullseye standard line. The NeoLavender opaque and transparent are also beautiful glass.

When it comes to the odd lots, I love trying out alot of them when they come out. I tend to go ahead and buy 1/4lb of the pink odds as they come out just because I love pink. There are some beautiful odd colors still available and if you think you would like them, I'd grab a few of them while their out there. Below is the Aurora and Aurora Dark that were both odd lots made by Bullseye. They are both a striking glass and have beautiful effects. If you see some of this out there, you may want to grab some while you can. Have Fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tanya Harness-Floyd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Website ~
~
~

Last edited by GlassMigrations; 2010-06-15 at 10:02pm.