View Single Post
Old 2009-07-14, 10:00pm
Mary Lockwood

I used a different auto-downloader called direct product delivery but they all work pretty much the same.

You upload a copy of your file to their server. They can generate html code for buttons to put on your website. These buttons are integrated with PayPal. When someone purchases a tutorial, they click the 'buy now' button. They are taken to paypal to pay. After payment they are redirected to their automatic download page where they can instantly download their file.

It's pretty easy and reliable. I had very very few problems with people downloading their files and they almost always involved unconfirmed paypal addresses.

I never figured out how to work it with Etsy (not sure it's even possible) so I still manually emailed those.

Worked great for my website sales though.

There are lots of handlers for this.
~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.