View Single Post
Old 2009-07-15, 11:39am
da General

Mary - I really appreciate your taking the time to clarify. By no mean was my post a criticism on how you do business!

I run the business aspect of my glass venture like my graphic design business - although I make beads on the weekends (pretty much the only time I can), I take the days off from the transaction part. It's clearly stated on my venues that pdf purchases will be emailed within one business day after payment is completed. Even tho I never adhere to that completely and have always sent the pdf out on the weekends if I am around the computer. . .

I have had customers who purchased something late Friday or early Saturday and sent an email, an etsy convo AND a LE pm if I didn't email the pdf within a few hours. After that happened a few times, I decided to go with instant download.

I still have my Silver Exchange e-Booklets on both Etsy and ArtFire so I do occasionally have to manually email them. But my Swirl e-book is only sold on my blog and I can't be happier!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|