View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 9:05pm
randomly active member

I've found my Effetre Super Clear to be inconsistent. Sometimes it is awesome ... sometimes it scums on me. I fear it varies widely from batch to batch.

I'm really liking the new Uroboros 104 clear. It takes the heat very well with no scumming. I do find it to be just a bit stiffer though, so not sure how you would like it on a hot head.

I am currently hoarding 2 pounds of DH Zephyr that I have yet to try. No idea why ... I guess I am afraid of falling in love with it since it is so pricey so I am *saving* it for that figurative special bead that requires expensive clear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.:.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.