View Single Post
Old 2017-07-06, 7:34pm

Default Lizzard Cheapest Prices in the USA

Quote:
Mike is the limit on lizard just due to the sale or is it going to remain that way
A few years ago on one of my trips to Effetre I was walking around the outside area of the factory and found a pallet of glass rods. At that time I could not identify them as Lizard and asked for and got a great price on about 40 pounds.

It shipped home and was put to the side and forgotten about. Soon we ran out of Lizzard and took if off the website.

While I was gathering misc glass for my store discount tables I found this glass and was able to identify it as Lizard.

It was a bit dirty and there were rods with air bubbles and some rods that were misshaped or bumpy.

I got the old sink out and washed the glass rods and pulled out those with air bubbles and lumps. What was left we decided to put up for sale and instead of the normal $42 retail price per pound, we decided to pass on a good deal and sell it for $10.50 per pound.

Many customers ordered a pound or less, but some went all out and were buying 5 pounds, and one customer wanted to buy most of it.

We decided to put a maximum amount to sell each customer or we would run out yesterday.

If you would like more than 1/2 of a pound, I would put a note on your order asking if you can buy 1 pound instead of one half pound. Depending on how much we have left after we fill all the 4th of July Holday sales orders, you might be able to buy a little bit more.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206