View Single Post
Old 2010-05-08, 9:59pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Default another idiot move

I have SO enjoyed reading these and laughing

If the stray kitty from down the street wanders into your garage while you are torching resist the urge to make friends by saying, "Pretty kitty, here kitty kitty" while you are holding hot glass.

If you ARE enough of an idiot to do the above do not be surprised when kitty rubs against your leg then leaps onto your workbench ignoring your frantically waving molten glass rod/conductors baton as she is simply kitty, and not interested in being a member of the philharmonic.

I finally managed to convince my idiot hand to drop the glass so I could grab kitty before she drank the water with all the lovely sharp glass shards sticking out of it.

I turned off my torch, kitty got a nice bowl of water and some kibble, and then I went inside, laid down on the couch, and had my heart attack, lol.

I hope this thread keeps on going for another 4 years!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.