View Single Post
Old 2010-10-19, 6:58am
Formerly Kellyhorton

Um, when this happens to me it means its windy and Im carbonmonoxiding myself to death cuz the fumes are coming back in! lol

RE:
if you are becoming ill and are about to faint, position your elbow and your hand so that your bead is resting nicely in the warming part of the flame, and hang your head as low as it'll go until the feeling passes. Once you've saved the bead, go to bed! (or maybe that first part is bad advice, I dunno )[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBulb View Post
If you do take a prescription anti-anxiety pill like Valium, and you take them very rarely and aren't used to them, do not torch after taking one! Your judgement will be impaired, along with your vision, your reflexes, your everything.

I did this once and stumbled around the studio, seeing double with everything, and thinking to myself, "Ah, I'm still standing, I'll make one more bead." Fortunately some grain of common sense surfaced and I called it quits that night after all.

Also, if you are becoming ill and are about to faint, position your elbow and your hand so that your bead is resting nicely in the warming part of the flame, and hang your head as low as it'll go until the feeling passes. Once you've saved the bead, go to bed! (or maybe that first part is bad advice, I dunno )

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.